Creating Your Wardrobe Capsules
Think of this …
- Have you ever find difficulties to match your clothes every day?
- What if you were called for a last min business trip and trying to figure out what to pack?
- Feeling that you need more and keep buying every month? Not really! Let’s check this out
WHAT IS WARDROBE CAPSULES?
A wardrobe capsule is a group of 5-8 pieces (jacket, skirt, slacks, etc.) that work in combination with each other. The lines and styles should be simple and the fabrics complimentary. Classic pieces mix more easily than trendy or fad styles.
Let’s look at some general guidelines for building wardrobe capsules:
• Solids mix more easily than prints.
• One print can bring together two unrelated solids
• Opt for flattering colors and shapes that fit your body.
• Add pieces that can go with at least three other items in your wardrobe.
SO HOW DO YOU BUILD WARDROBE CAPSULE?
• Start with a patterned or print piece to inspire the color scheme of the capsule.
• Add five to eight pieces (tops and bottoms) that work well with your starting piece.
• Use pieces that are simple in lines and shape.
• Choose accessories that go with the clothes
• Expand as needed to meet your wardrobe needs
See how easy this is ? You’ll be combining like a pro in no time. Your friends and family will be stunned and amazed by your creativity, and your checking balance will swell with pride (and interest) at your cunning use of materials.
At Top2ToeStyliesta, we will analyse and help our clients in creating their Wardrobe Capsules – for Business, Casual and Travel
Your Personal Image Solution