What was your first impression when you enter a room painted in full RED?
HEAT or YOU FEEL WARM, perhaps?
What about , meeting someone wearing a RED tie on your first date with him? Do you looked at him first or the tie, first?
What would you prefer for a surprise birthday gift – that comes in a red roses bouquet or the pink ones?
Well, it is true that colour plays a BIG role in our life. There are psychological effect towards the other person if you know how to use it accordingly.
1. Having a personality color red identifies you as extroverted and optimistic, courageous and confident.
2.You are action oriented and physically active.
3.With a favorite color red, you like to be the center of attention – in fact all reds crave attention – other people are drawn to the vitality and sense of excitement you emit.
4.You are ambitious and competitive and like to be the winner – you are achievement orientated and second place is not good enough for you. With you it is all or nothing.
5.You are a hard worker and you enjoy physical labor and working with your hands.
Positive and Negative Traits
Positive keywords include: action, energy and speed, attention-getting, assertive and confident, energizing, stimulating, exciting, powerful, passionate, stimulating and driven, courageous and strong, spontaneous and determined.
Negative keywords include: aggressive and domineering, over-bearing, tiring, angry and quick-tempered, ruthless, fearful and intolerant, rebellious and obstinate, resentful, violent and brutal.
When to WEAR :
If you are in CHARGE (with authority) and need to convey authority and to motivate your team – add some red to your outfit. If you are a guest of honor, speaker, or presenter, wear RED to stand out from the crowd!!
WHEN to AVOID :
1. Definitely not during your FIRST INTERVIEW! Unless you are trying to show your interviewer that you will be taking their job (soon!)
2. Negotiation meeting ? Definitely a BIG NO-NO for a RED. High likely you won’t get the deal, darlings!
3. Well, RED is sexy too, so try to wear them in an appropriate style, so as not to send a wrong messages to your partner or co-worker.
* Tell us more about your experience wearing RED. Do you feel the power or authority , people give much attention to you, yeah?
Your Personal Image Solution